Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Week 3

I'm into week three of the first phase of the working with Anthony my online trainer and I still could not be more happy as how it's going. Not only do I feel fantastic about myself and how it's coming so far but there's still so much more that I can accomplish. I feel so good after each workout and so proud of myself for crushing myself everyday.

These three weeks have gone by so quickly, and with so little struggle that it's hard to believe that i changed that much of my diet. But it's really gone to show that your nutrition changes everything when it comes to working out.

For the most part before I was eating a pretty balanced diet, but I would have late night binge sessions of cookies and tons of other junk food. It all eventually adds up. Now that i've cut out the bingeing on junk and cut out the extra sugars and bad carbs I've seen so much more results in fewer time.

This is just after a couple of weeks ... I can't wait to see how much progress i'll have made after the full 6 weeks when i'm heading into the second stage. My goal starting this six weeks was to lean out and get some abs before summer. I can honestly say that i'm well on my way to achieving my goal.
If you've thought about getting a personal trainer before but don't have the money to get someone that's one on one for your workouts.. go with an online trainer. At first I was a bit nervous as to how it would work out, because i'd never done it before.. but it was probably the best decision that i've made in a long time when it comes to my health and being able to change up my program and find something that works. It doesn't matter how much you know about working out, there's always someone out there that is going to be able to teach you something, and that's going to be able to enhance your workouts that much more and give you that push to bring you to the next level. I didn't think that I needed a trainer... but I thought I would try it for the experience ... now that i've tried it, I can't believe it took me that long to get one.

I love not thinking about what i'm going to workout that day. I love not having to think about what i'm going to make when I get home. I love that I can just open the book and look at the day and find the workout and know exactly what to do everyday without a second thought. It makes things 100 times easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment